Published the calls for admission to the Course - Cycle 38
Go to the calls
The call can be found on the University website following the button below.
For the Course in Physical and Chemical Sciences, there are currently 16 places available, of which four are without a scholarship as follows:
- no. 5 scholarships University of L'Aquila.
- No. 1 fellowship funded under DM 351/2022 - Mission 4, Component 1, Investment 4.1. of PNRR - "PNRR Research".
- No. 4 fellowships funded under DM 352/2022 Mission 4, Component 2, Investment 3.3. of the PNRR - "Innovative doctorates responding to the innovation needs of enterprises".
- No. 1 INFN-funded grant on the research topic "Study of neutron fluxes in Gran Sasso laboratories using a mobile neutron detection system".
- No. 1 grant funded by the EUROPEAN PROJECT "TwistedNano -Twisted nanophotonic technology for integrated chiroptical sensing of drugson a chip"