Master's in Atmospheric Science and Technology Teaching Calendar
This page publishes the calendar related to:
- Beginning and ending semesters of classes.
- Periods when it is possible to take exams.
- Dates of graduation sessions.
|1st semester||Monday, September 19, 2022||Friday, December 23, 2022|
|2nd semester||Monday, February 20, 2023||Friday, May 26, 2023|
|2022/2023||First||Monday, January 9, 2023||Friday, February 17, 2023|
|2022/2023||Second||Thursday, June 1, 2023||Friday, July 25, 2023|
|2022/2023||Third||Monday, September 4, 2023||Friday, September 15, 2023|
|2022/2023||Extraordinaty||Monday, October 2, 2023||Friday, November 3, 2023|
|Please note that:|
|2021/2022||AUTUMN||Thursday, October 13, 2022|
|Thursday, December 15, 2022|
|2021/2022||WINTER||Thursday, March 16, 2023|
Timetable of deadlines for upcoming graduation dates
October 22, 2022
December 15, 2022
|Student||Application for Approval of Thesis Title||July 13 to August 13, 2022||September 15 to October 15, 2022|
|Thesis advisor||Approval of thesis title||no later than August 23, 2022||no later than October 25, 2022|
|Student||Application for degree||September 1 to September 15, 2022||November 1 to November 15, 2022|
|Student||Cancellation of application for degree||no later than September 15, 2022||no later than November 30, 2022|
|Student||Uploading the file containing the Thesis||September 16 to October 6, 2022||November 16 to December 8, 2022|
|Thesis advisor||Approval of the Thesis||no later than October 10, 2022||no later than December 12, 2022|
Procedure to be followed to take an exam
- It is necessary to make reservations by accessing the appropriate section of the virtual secretary's office.
- Reservations can be made from 15 days until two days before the exam date.
- Before booking for the exam, it is mandatory to fill out the course-related teaching evaluation form online, according to the procedures available at the following link (in Italian).
- For courses that are no longer provided by the University or for which the lecturer has changed, the Teaching Area Council will appoint a Chairperson and a Committee to take the exam.